A Complete Drum-miking Solution!
Miking up a drum set can be a daunting task, but Shure makes it easy with the PGA Drum Kit 7. The Shure PGA52 handles the low-frequency sound of your kick drum like a champ. Tackle your toms and other high-impact sources with the Shure PGA56. The Shure PGA57 easily captures the loud, harmonically sound of your snare drum. With a pair of Shure PGA81s as overheads, you'll create a realistic 3-dimensional sonic picture of your drum kit. Complete with mic clips and drum mounts, cables, and a carrying case, the Shure PGA Drum Kit 7 is a great set of drum mics!
Shure PGA Drum Kit 7 at a Glance:
- Shure PGA52 excels on kick drum and bass
- Shure PGA56s make toms sound spectacular
- Shure PGA57 captures guitar amps, snares, and more
- Shure PGA81s are solid mics for countless applications
Shure PGA52 excels on kick drum and bass
Record kick drums and bass amps that kick like a mule with the Shure PGA52 dynamic microphone. It's tuned for extremely solid low frequency response, and it'll capture the power of your source with exceptional focus and accuracy. Use the handy swivel joint to find the perfect angle in relation to your sound source. The handy quick release latch makes setup and teardown a snap.
Shure PGA56s make toms sound spectacular
PGA56 dynamic microphones are a great way to capture drums (especially toms), and other high-impact sound sources. Recordists and drummers at Sweetwater have long turned to Shure microphones for their durability and sound quality. When you need to mic up an acoustic drum kit, you can expect clean, consistent results from the Shure PGA56.
Shure PGA57 captures guitar amps, snares, and more
Capture the intensity of amplifiers, snare drums and more with the Shure PGA57 dynamic microphone. Like the legendary Shure mic it's descended from, the PGA57 serves up consistent results with powerful, harmonically-rich sound sources like guitar amps and snare drums. The cardioid pickup pattern helps you capture more of the sound you want, and less of the sound of the room that you're in.
Shure PGA81s are solid mics for drum overheads
With a pair of Shure PGA81 condenser microphones as overheads, you'll be primed to capture the true sound of your drum kit. Recording engineers at Sweetwater know that you need versatile solutions when you don't have a lot of microphones in your collection, and the PGA81 promises great-sounding performance that you can count on for any session.
Shure PGA Drum Kit 7 Features:
- 7-piece mic package with Shure PGA52, 3 x Shure PGA56s, Shure PGA57, 2 x PGA81, 3 x clips, 3 x mounts, 7 x cables, and case
- Shure PGA52 is ideal for kick drum, bass amps, and other bass heavy sources
- Shure PGA56s capture toms and other drums spectacularly
- Shure PGA57 works great for harmonically rich, high SPL sound sources
- Shure PGA81s are solid mics for drum overheads
- Shure A25D mic clips and AP56DM drum mounts feature break-resistant plastic construction
- Enough XLR cables to connect the microphones
- Case included